This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Tige Touch display units

Hi everyone, I am the owner or a display engineering company. I am in the middle of developing a solution for the problematic Medallion 6.5" touch displays used on the 2010-2014 Tige boats. (Tige Touch)

I am needing core units that can be any condition in the MTC-6B variant as shown below to accelerate development.

If you have an extra one of these that you can sacrifice for a few months, I will repair the screen and send it back for free. ($1,700 value)

Let me know- thanks!!

Web 4 3.png
    Attached Files

Does anyone know which screen I have? 2016 R22. It's the smaller screen. Having touch issues with it the last 2 years.

Comment

John can you attach a photo of the front and back?

Comment

I ran my boat last Saturday. I have a 2018 R23 and the screen went off two times in the no wake zone. After that no problems the rest of the afternoon. I am not sure what I should do.

Comment

Originally posted by JaredW-00 View Post
          I ran my boat last Saturday. I have a 2018 R23 and the screen went off two times in the no wake zone. After that no problems the rest of the afternoon. I am not sure what I should do.
          JaredW-00…….do you have the 4.5” screen like the 16-17 models?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is a 2018 I think it is bigger than 4.5”. But mine completely quit today

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MTC Screens View Post
                John can you attach a photo of the front and back?
                Hard to get my phone in there but here are some shots. Can't get screen to load now.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have emailed Charles at MTC screens several times. So far I have only received one reply stating he can help. I guess June is shot for my kids surfing. Tige back order until June 28th

Comment

Still no luck from MTC Screens. Every time I call it says out of office. Pretty weird.

Comment

Charles at MTC Screens wrote me back. My unit is a MTC-7C out of my 2018. Trying to get one by the end of the month.

Comment

I have a brand new OEM screen (plastic film is still on the front) for sale. $3000 + shipping. Dealer wants $4600 + tax + shipping.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Charles from MTC Screens is doing the research and development on the MTC-7C model like mine. For those interested he said he needs a few weeks for testing. I was keeping my fingers crossed he would have it done before July 4th but that is out the window I believe. If you need work though he has been responsive to email at least once a week.

Originally posted by SteveCo View Post
                          I have a brand new OEM screen (plastic film is still on the front) for sale. $3000 + shipping. Dealer wants $4600 + tax + shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveCo View Post
                            How do I buy it ?

Comment

Working...
                            X