Looking for GSA plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for GSA plates

I know somebody on here made their own plates off the GSA measurements and I'm ready to fab some up as well. Looked for the thread and couldn't find it but could someone point me in the direction of those measurements or does anyone have just plates to sell?
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

PM sent

Comment

bsreid probably had some inside scoop, but if he doesn’t, UNSTUCK is the one who wrote that thread. Not sure if he ever looks at this anymore, he may have sent me those files, I’ll try to find them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I do look..........occasionally.

I have DXF files I can share. Keep in mind they are not exact Tige copies, but so close they work fine. I have both the old and new versions. Send me your email.

Comment

See, he’s like Beetlejuice, talk about him, and he shows up.

What’s happening man? Hope all is well! You ever get to Alaska?

Comment

PM sent to UNSTUCK

Comment

To find the best surf for washing machine, we have tried 9 of the top-selling detergents in India. We have checked how well it removes stains, how much it lathers, how well it dissolves in water, and whether it leaves fragrance on clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by UNSTUCK View Post
                I do look..........occasionally.

I have DXF files I can share. Keep in mind they are not exact Tige copies, but so close they work fine. I have both the old and new versions. Send me your email.
                Hi, I'd love to get those files, I sent you a PM. I designed my own tabs but i'm stuck on what angle the actuator mounts should be on in relation to the hinge angle. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by helwar View Post
                  To find the best surf for washing machine, we have tried 9 of the top-selling detergents in India. We have checked how well it removes stains, how much it lathers, how well it dissolves in water, and whether it leaves fragrance on clothes.
                  This is the greatest quote of all time... "To find the best surf for washing machine...surf behind a sea ray..."

Comment

I am currently trying to decide on gates or plates (side of the boat or bottom). Anyone done both?
                    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
                      I am currently trying to decide on gates or plates (side of the boat or bottom). Anyone done both?
                      Guessing people have tried a combo of suck gate run with plates, at minimum. But I’ve wondered the same thing.

Comment

I have the fancy controller.
                        Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

cucv like this
                          tabsgates2.jpeg.32214243fd112b8fb027cee98c307aee.jpeg
                          ​​​​​​​

Comment

I keep saying it but all my post have been lost. never recovered Wake Garage has all this stuff. it like I haven't posted in 4 years.

Comment

I'll have some once-used GSA plates available soon and will post when they're available.

Comment

Working...
                              X