Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Options - Underwater Lights 2017 RZX3

Hi,

I have the 2 factory underwater lights on my RZX3 but was looking to add to that. Does anyone have any suggestions? Something easy to install and good quality so I don't have issues.

Thanks,

IIRC an )& was still using the Limitec Seablaze lights. They make a solid light with a few different levels of brightmess as well as dual color and RGB.

Are your single or dual color? Are you after more brightness? Larger patttern or longer penetration? RGB? Depending on what you are after, id consider swapping lights, before adding more.

Shadow Caster and Liquid Lumens are two other brands I trust for performance and quality.

There are cheap lights that are bright and budget friendly lights that good quality but not bright. You wont get both bright and quality in that price range. As brightness and quality (features) go up, so does the price.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthril thanks! I want them to have longer penetration further in the water. Currently they are white and do not change color. Not sure if RGB but I know the rest of the boat light system is all RGB. I don't mind spending a little more to get something good.

Comment

The Liquid Lumens will give you a longer beam due to their lens design. A pair of their single color Pipeline series in place of your OEM lights would be both brighter and penetrade deeper and can be controlled by the tige touch.

The Shadow Caster multi color RGB would be brighter then your OEMs, but have more of a wide beam lens compared to the Liquid lemens. However, these can be integrated into the OEM tower and interor RGB lights and controller together.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

chpthril thanks! So they connect straight into my original system?

Comment

Short answer, no, neither would connect directly.

Comment

Liquid lumens if you want brightness. A little harder to install as they have an amp that powers them but run a relay off the existing wiring and you will keep the touchscreen integration.

For a replacement or additionto factory life form led would be a bit easier and brighter but not a drastic improvement.

Comment

Lifeform when under about 3 years ago.

Id take any claims of brightness with a grain of salt, unless someone has an independant test showing otherwise. They are all stupid bright. Ive said this to the founder/owner of LL as well as their biggest internet hawkers. A spot v's a flood lens can be a misleading perception on brightness. You cant use brand A's lumens test to compare brightness to brand B's lumens test. You cant use a straight 12V light's DCA draw and compare it to the draw of light driven by voltage stepup box's DCA draw because there will be some loss when converting the 12V to 36V.

Comment

I run Liquid Lumens on all my boats as well as my customers and imho there’s nothing even close . Install is easy as well . Let me know if it’s what you want and we can get you setup as well .
                  surf till u die.

Comment

Im an LL dealer as well, and I offer a number of other options. So if the OP wants what fits his needs best, and info on how to integrate into the boat the best way possible, he can contact me.
                    Last edited by chpthril; 02-12-2023, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                      I was hoping for something easy to add on without too much work. I might just keep what I have...we don't go out at night in the dark that much.

Comment

Working...
                      X