07 20v speedset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

07 20v speedset

2007 20v, Speedset hasn’t worked since buying the boat. But also cuts out under throttle until getting to a higher rpm. Anyone know where to start to get Speedset to work?

Id start with replacing the touchpad.

https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/gen...hpads-are-here
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

If I fill that out and send the money will I get a tracking number and such? Also do you know how long shipping will take?

Comment

Or the tridducer paddle wheel replacement work? It’s cheaper

Comment

The paddle wheel supplied the spedo signal you see and the signal the speedset (ECM actually) uses. So unless you are experiencing speedometer issue also, then that all but eliminates the paddle wheel.

You will need to ask Richard those questions about tracking and time in transit. But i can vouch for Richard, he's not a scam, we've done business with each other.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Really appreciate it. I think my Speedo works. I usually go off rpm for surfing so never really pay attention to it

Comment

Working...
            X