TT2 replacmemt info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT2 replacmemt info

Those of your that have replaced your screen, how has the 2nd one held up? Has anyone gone through 2 or more of them? Mine is functional for the most part but thinking about replacing it.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

If you are planning on keeping your boat a long time. I would buy a new screen and keep it in the box until the old one is truly dead. Who knows if ten years from now you will be able to get one. Also, a lot of issues can be fixed with a update.

Comment

Keeping it isnt a bad idea. As far as software, ive looked into it and have the latest software as of a year ago

Comment

Check out MTC Screens

Comment

Originally posted by Grebva3 View Post
          Check out MTC Screens
          Do they have replacements? I believe they deal with malibu screens and not tige

Comment

Originally posted by MTC Screens View Post

Hey Guys, I have engineered a replacement LCD/touch digitizer panel for these failing Medallion smat touch displays. My design has several improvements over the OEM:

- OCA film reather than glue which delaminates, leaks out, and causes lost touch response as there is an insulation bubble rather than the conductive glue in place.
            -Dark blue anti glare
            -Oleophobic coating.

The mail in service is basically you mail in your delaiminated unit, I replace it with one of the upgraded panels and send it back to you.

I am looking for people who can test, and provide feedback for Tige boats. Also, if anyone is in SW florida and I can test on their boat in exchange for a repair, that would be great. I would love to design a bench tester that allows me to power up the units- so if anyone has ideas on a design or equipment I would love to hear your thoughts. My contact is at the website:

mtcscreens.com

Comment

From what I am reading and what he has posted he can fix the TIGE screens as well.

Comment

Ill reach out to them again but in your post it says medallion which is was the original tige touch is the TT2 is a murphy

Comment

Hi- I have been repairing numerous of the Tige screens. The ones with the 6 pin connector and the yellow video connector. Made by Medallion. Shoot me a message or email on my site to get the repair going mtcscreens.com

Comment

Working...
                  X