Registration numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration numbers

I purchased a boat last summer and am still waiting for my Registration numbers from the State of Oregon. It'll be another 2 months they said because they are so back logged. In the mean time, I will need to remove the existing registration numbers because they are from a different state. Any tips how to remove these numbers? I also would like to match the color and font of the existing numbers. My boat is a 2016 RZX with metalflake orange and white color scheme. The numbers on it now are orange. I googled an online registration number place and they have either light orange or orange as a color. How do I know what color to choose?
    Thanks for any advice!

Plastic scraper. I've used this one and pulled plenty of registeration numbers off. As gunby said, if they are really baked on, a heat gun helps a lot if you have one. It you have some residual adhesive, rapid remover or acetone will take it off and have the boat ready for the new decals. I've used domednumbers for custom reg #s and think they look great.

Amazon.com: Double Edged Plastic Razor Blade Scrapers Knife with Contoured Grip for Scraping Labels and Decals Sticker From Glass, Windshields and Auto Window Tint Vinyl Tool Application(Scraper with 10 Blades) : Tools & Home Improvement

Comment

I agree with above mentioned comments domed numbers are a great addition. Multiple ways to safely remove remaining adhesive with a quick google search.

Comment

Working...
      X