2017 Z1 Transom Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Z1 Transom Remote

Can someone tell me the make and model # for a 2017 Z1 Transom remote?

Pretty sure the 17s still had a Polk head unit. If so it will be one of these
    https://www.polkmarine.com/remotes/

Comment

If it's a 617 HIN maybe it's Polk but pretty sure 17 was the first year if the ICE and the remotes are the same as they are currently.

Comment

Ah yes you’re right. They still have the smaller screens for 17 which got me confused.

Comment

A little digging and I found a pic of it. I guess I have to order it through Tige as I can’t find anything else. Would it be be plug and play?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveCo View Post
            A little digging and I found a pic of it. I guess I have to order it through Tige as I can’t find anything else. Would it be be plug and play?
            Or could order them from a Supra/Moomba or MC dealer as they all run the same remote. Mcpartsdepot.com may have em.....but they charge big markups on all their stuff. I'm at an MC dealer one and could order you one if you need me to look into it.
            Last edited by freeheel4life; 11-11-2022, 11:44 PM.

Comment

If it is this remote I had one installed last spring, but it was ordered from tige. It was plug and play on my 2018 r21 from my understanding. If you look at the harness behind the rear starboard rear compartment mine was labeled. I had mine installed lower instead of the stock location. I can reach it from the water as we are floating. The stock location you need to be out of the water to reach it.

Comment

Dealer can order you one as well. It is a plug and play item. 4 pin plug with power, ground and CAN.
                Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                X