2016 Z3 Transmission Cooler Winterization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Z3 Transmission Cooler Winterization

I watched some video's and winterized my boat over the weekend. Some videos said there was a transmission cooler drain plug and some didn't say anything about the transmission cooler. I could not find a drain plug for the transmission cooler on the transmission. I drained 4 plugs, the exhaust manifold crossover hose, the drain plug at the bottom of the v drive, the blue plug on the back by the heat exchanger, and the brass plug on the heat exchanger. Is this it or am I missing the transmission cooler plug or any other plug?

Thanks,
    Chris

If you got the hose that runs under the v drive you should be good to go. 2 plugs on back plus impeller and 2 plugs on front.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...f=true&sd=true

Comment

Just the supercharged has the trans cooler drain

Comment

I got the blue plug on the hose under the vdrive that goes to both exhaust manifolds. I did not do anything to the impeller should I? I was going to change impellor in the spring. I have the raptor 400 BTW so no super charger.

Comment

The book says to take the cover off. It is the highest point so not likely any water will come out but only a few screws just to be safe.

Comment

Working...
          X