TT2 repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT2 repair

Has anyone had success in repairing a TT2. Or found someone that repairs them?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

What are you looking to fix? Software, delaminating, bezel?

Comment

Whatever it takes to stop the screen from changing by its self

Comment

At one time is was thought to be a bad ground. You could splice into the screen ground wire and add another ground. Run it directly to the ground buss bar. I haven't seen the additional ground fix it in the past. May be worth a shot though.
        Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by SRK99 View Post
          Whatever it takes to stop the screen from changing by its self

It doesn't say what your boat is, but FWIW in my experience the "ghost touches" where screen cycles thru menus and turns functions on and off on its own resolves itself with a new screen. Especially on 15-16 with first version of TT2(will have a Polk head unit in the glovebox)

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post

It doesn't say what your boat is, but FWIW in my experience the "ghost touches" where screen cycles thru menus and turns functions on and off on its own resolves itself with a new screen. Especially on 15-16 with first version of TT2(will have a Polk head unit in the glovebox)
            I have a 15 RZ2. Boats been in storage for a while now so I have not been in here in a while. Switched from boat research to snowmobile research

Comment

Working...
            X