Ameritool replacement springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ameritool replacement springs

Hey guys. I am having trouble trying to search for some replacement springs for my boat. I need (6) Ameritool (315) 668-2172 625-7-40#. I also need (2) (315) 668-2172 50-7-90#. This is what the shock reads. 6 of them are for the rear lockers on each side of the engine and the front ice chest compartment and 2 are for the engine cover. This is a 2016 Tige' RZX.

Thank You!

I need them for the surf locker, if you find them anywhere. I have the numbers somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/223670625143. I just bought these for the surf locker last week. Worked perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Duneit View Post
        https://www.ebay.com/itm/223670625143. I just bought these for the surf locker last week. Worked perfect.
        Got a set ordered! Thanks a bunch, that locker is annoying as hell with the bad supports, and it broke the gel coat, slamming down at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life
          If you have a decent auto parts house just take the gas struts down to them. They'll measure the length and get you new ones with correct or close to poundage
          All we have are the big parts places now, but guessing they’d be able to get them. I never even thought of that. Could probably take the specs from the ameritool struts, and have them get close based on them. I ordered the surf locker, Ameritool, ones from EBay, but that’s a good call, for the future. Probably cost a little less too.

Comment

I found the exact same Ameritool brand at Maxum Hardware. I am replacing all of mine. A couple are weak so I figured I'd just replace them all

Comment

Working...
            X