Audison sound system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audison sound system

Tiges 2023 features shows a new Audison sound system. A bit shocking considering tige and wet sounds have had a long history of working together. Any insight on why tige switched to Audison for 23? Any early comparisons of wet sounds vs Audison?

Wet Sounds will still be included on all the ATX models. Additionally, it's my understanding Wet Sounds was bought out a little over a year ago. New ownership may mean new management team as well?

Comment

Or was it a lot of warranty issues?

Comment

The tower speakers were my biggest question/concern. Is that just a standard 8" coaxial? Best part about wet sounds is they gave you the option to either go with the icon series if you prefer coaxial or the revs. Seems like a downgrade if all you can get with the Audison set up is four 8" coaxials. Especially considering wet sounds recently came out with the rev 12s. Looks like ATX will be the way to go with that new tower too.

Comment

Tiges been having lots of issues with static ground issues and tunes with wetsounds.
          for Audison, I’ve heard they’re a very clear sound with bass. I’m just not sure on how much projection they will offer. From the pictures I feel like it’s larger than an 8” coaxial but it’s hard to say. Can always order stereo delete and go with rev 12s.

Comment

I put the Audison, (headquarter in Italy) F-150 compete package in my Raptor pre-covid and love it, absolutely no issues at all and sounds great. I didn't know they did marine audio

Comment

So this new Audison system is a step down from the Wetsounds I gather?

Comment

Tige is using the Audison components not the Hertz and the tower speakers are HLCD.

Comment

I was a skeptic hearing that Tige went away from WS. I was at Texas last week and spent nearly 2 full days talking to Danny Guttierez as well as R&D regarding a host of items. One of those items was stereo and the switch to Audison and the ins and outs of exactly what is in the boat and what isn't vs what they currently produce. I can assure you that what is in the Tige lineup this year far exceeds anything Wetsounds has put out. I think a lot of people are getting hung up on the Hertz/Audison issue but the reality is that Audison in Italy made it a point to build a system that worked for Tige and addressed their concerns. I listened to it for 30 min in 2 different boats. Mission accomplished. It isn't Hertz per Danny G, its Audison and its purpose built for Tige. I pounded Bassnectar at 100% and the boat is in a different category in terms of clarity. I think subwoofers got a step better and the mid range is about the same.

Im pumped, you listen to it and its killer.

I dont think anyone will be upset with the change, I know thats a steep statement but I really was blown away.
                  Germaine Marine
                  "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Originally posted by maxrider View Post
                    So this new Audison system is a step down from the Wetsounds I gather?
                    No way, not in my opinion. Its not close. I think the die hard WS guys will be rubbed and irked for a bit but once you hear it it will be hard to debate.
                    Germaine Marine
                    "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Working...
                    X