Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 RZX RGB Interior Lights

Hey guys,
    Curious if anyone has added interior lights to the RZX series. Been doing research and struggling to find an exact answer. We have a 2020 22rzx. how hard is it, what brand of lighting do most people like, if there is a specific light kit that’ll fit perfectly and whether or not the boat is set up to install extra light? What does Tige use when you get the lighting from the factory? Any help is much appreciated! Thanks

Controllers kind of changed thru these years. First it was the WS MC2 controller from factory

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-hk1e3g...hoC8TIQAvD_BwE

^^ this is one of the easiest DIY controllers to work with IMO and was factory for early RGB equipped boats

then if I recall it was the shadow caster controller.

Then it's the ITC brand controller after that. I would look in the spotters locker and find the harness drop. If theres no CAN pair (blue and white wires) then its just the older MC2 and screen just turns on the controller.

If theres the blue ans white pair and zone control I'd be looking at the ITC controller likely as it will jive best with software....I think...

Comment

Thanks for responses. It has given me a better understanding. I’ll take another look tomorrow at the boat. My major concern is the boat isn’t set up for adding lights. It just has standard white lighting throughout the boat, seems nothing at an additional cost. We are realizing surfing at night is the way to go on our lake. I’m tempted to ask dealership but that’d be August September as it’s a few hours away and not really interested in spending lots of money if I can pull it off myself.

Comment

Adding in lights throughout the boat is not hard at all. If anything it can be a bit time consuming but again, not that hard. You'd just need an accessories power to run your own controller. I've done all 14 cupholders on a controller, all speakers on a different controller, and have separate blue lights in my sub grille, gunnels and replaced all the original warm white courtesy lights with blue.
        Superbright LED's, Oznium, and Supernight are the sites I've used.

Comment

Working...
        X