No Power to Screen/Accessories - 2019 R21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Power to Screen/Accessories - 2019 R21

Just had a second occurrence of power failure to my screen, radio, accessories. First time it happened we were pulling tubers and I noticed the screen had gone out. The blue button was dead. I checked everything...cables, fuses, breakers and after removing and replacing the battery cables and checking all wires under the dash I pushed the button again and it magically came on blue. That was about a month ago.

Was out on the boat for a couple hours yesterday, all was fine. Went to put the cover on last night and tried turning on the screen and the button wouldnt turn blue. Have tried all breakers, checked fuses & cables, put the battery switch on combine, but still no luck. Boat fires up fine. I'm fairly certain it's not the batteries. All of the manual switches work fine (ballast empty, blower, etc). Usually when I turn the battery switch from OFF to ON you can hear the TAPS plates move up and down....when I do it now there is nothing. I'm wondering if the power distribution unit under the dash could be bad.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Also, we've got a couple of families down at the lake this weekend...being as the boat still runs, do you think I can still pull tubes and cruise around even though theres no screen? I know I wont be able to see any faults or warnings, but I'd be willing to risk it.

Well, found the culprit. Chased all the wires with a multimeter…ended up being the blue power button on the dash went bad. Jumped it everything came back to life. Hopefully Tige warranty dept will mail me one without having to take it to the dealer.

Comment

Working...
    X