Interior carpet trim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interior carpet trim?

Anyone know where to find the trim for the interior carpet, boat is an 07 22i. Previous owner removed carpet and the trim is long gone.

I know get sea dek, etc, etc but were doing carpet so we can get on the water asap. Trying to cover up the holes with some new trim.

chpthril So thats something you have to custom make yourself? Or do you have any advice on a replacement? Its just for the 1-2" part of the carpet that is up on the wall of the interior. I would be fine with no trim but the interior guy said it might not look too good

Comment

I’m sure it isn’t the only place, but you can order HDPE, either in a sheet to cut yourself, or cut to size, from Interstate plastics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

High Density Polyethylene is commonly recycled and made into composite wood or plastic lumber. It's good for an interior carpet

Comment

So is HDPE just starboard? I dont think thats what im looking for, Ill have to post up a picture tomorrow. Im thinking about just doing no trim there.

Comment

Assembled wooden toys, to 100 percent recyclable party packs ensured to not wind up as landfill grub. Companions of mine as of late made the thought one stride further, rejecting birthday presents at a joint party www.cooeecoachcharters.com/ for three six year old young ladies for non-necessary gifts to causes.

Comment

The excess wine and grape business is the delicate underside of the wine business. This business is huge and doesn't simply apply to a winery with surplus juice. There are wineries and grape brisbane city bus tours plantations that exist just for the elite creation of mass wine.

Comment

It is basically impossible that you can settle on a careful spending plan for a party in the event that you don't actually have the foggiest idea the number of you hope to have there. Keep records year to https://partypartybus.com/ year and it will give you a sign, yet the unsurpassed most effective way is to simply inquire.

Comment

As per Richard Stallman, the co engineer of the Linux working framework and advocate of Free Software says, Software licenses are licenses which cover software thoughts, thoughts https://kryptinc.com/solutions/globa...trade-s4-hana/ which you would use in creating software.

Comment

Flower Trek Uttrakhand, Nanda Devi East Base Camp Trek, Trek to Vasuki Tal Lake by means of Gaumukh, Tapovan and Nandanvan, Lord Curzon Trail Uttrakhand, Holy Lakes Trek Himachal Pradesh, Lamayuru Alchi Trekking, Chadar Trek aussiekiwitours.com/ Frozen River Trek, Zanskar Valley Trekking Ladakh, and Beas Kund Trekking.

Comment

Working...
                    X