2008 RZ2, do I have the E tower or Z tower? Cover suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 RZ2, do I have the E tower or Z tower? Cover suggestions

Towed the boat back form being summerized last week, and unfortunately the old cover absolutely disintegrated in the wind. I'm looking around and replacements, and have been having a bit of trouble trying to find which cover to get, as I see options for both the E tower and Z tower. Here is a picture of the exact style of tower I have, which one would be best for this?

Also, any suggestions on where to buy a cover from? Its a 2008 RZ2, with that style tower, and pickle fork. The one that I currently have that ripped was what I would assume was more on the custom side, as it fit tightly over the pickle fork, velcro around the bottom of the tower, and had the ratchet strap style cinch. I'd prefer to have something like that again, but it seems like mostly what I am finding is more of a universal style that fits over the top of the tower and then straps down to the trailer. If that is what is easiest (and probably quickest) to find, I'm good with that but just wanted to double check. Any suggestions on good places to buy a cover from?

Thank you! 10929121.jpeg

Thats neither the E or the Z. thats not a Tige tower. Looks like s Samson.
    Interesting, that would explain why I was having trouble finding a picture of a matching tower. That image I finally found online and isn't my exact boat, but does have that exact same tower and bimini setup where it folds in at the middle by the board racks

Comment

I'll have to 100% confirm when I get out to check, but it looks like it's pretty much a sure thing that it's the Samson Razor tower:

https://samsonsports.com/wakeboard-t...eboard-towers/

This then brings up a new question for me, to get a cover to fit this am I going to have to go 100% custom? The cover that is currently on it is basically the same as this one from the Samson web site where it fits around the tower at the bottom.
      Attached Files

Comment

How far apart are the mounting locations for the tower to the hull? Is the front one just forward if the windshield, call it 6-8”?

I can measure mine (2007 22ve with the e tower). If it’s the same or close the standard cover will probably still work I’d think. You can get them from Westland dealers in a thousand places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X