Taking Delivery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking Delivery!

We are finally taking our maiden voyage with our new Z1 this evening. Having never owned a new boat I need the advice of some vets on what to ask the sales guys tonight as we cruise around and make sure everything operates properly. What to look out for etc. Appreciate any feedback.

and yes, plugs will be in and batteries charged.

Congratulations and Pictures, or it didn't happen! I would recommend making sure the sales guy or you take the boat to full speed for a bit, make sure to switch sides sitting on both sides of the boat a couple of time to see what the weight sensitivity is like in a Z1 (that might have improved with this latest hull design, the old Z1s were very weight sensitive), ask to see the wave on both sides with the GO system at the second to top in steepness, the taps plate at 4, and the speed at 11.6 (many use this setting on other Tige models), and get a good look at all of the storage. I'm sure others will chime in with recommendations as well.

Comment

We've had the new Z1 out twice so far. We absolutely love it. Empty lake both evenings was nice to get familiar with everything. The boat feels big for a 21ft which is nice. I was a little concerned the bow would feel too small but there is plenty of room for our family and a few friends. The wave, although we have not surfed yet was great on both sides with very little effort or shifting people around the boat. the GO system was a huge selling point for me as a first time wake boat owner and I'm super glad we chose this over the other boats we looked at.

boat.jpg
      Wave2.jpg
      Wave1.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

That wave is primo man, the new Z is incredible wave wise out of the box
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Good looking boat! Congrats

Comment

Working...
          X