Where to purchase a new screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to purchase a new screen

I have a 2014 Z1. Is there anywhere you can buy a new screen? I've read that it a Medallion, which Tige doesn't use anymore, but does someone carry them?

from searches on here you can no longer purchase through medallion and you have to order through Tige. I find Texas Tige to be the timeliest with parts.

Comment

Yup. Order thru Tige. Last time I priced one it was around 5k.

If the display is still working but just losing touch function it is possible to change functions to switches and keep screen as a display for oil pressure and engine temp. The rest of the info you need are gages on the dash

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
        Yup. Order thru Tige. Last time I priced one it was around 5k.

If the display is still working but just losing touch function it is possible to change functions to switches and keep screen as a display for oil pressure and engine temp. The rest of the info you need are gages on the dash
        You can also reverse the fuses under the dash to fill and empty the ballast. I did this for about a month. Easy but takes time to remove panel and move the fuses

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

Comment

Bullshit to the post above!

Comment

I have searched countless hours with the exact part number, still cannot find anywhere. There are some that”may” work, but unless you know exactly what is compatible , it’s an expensive gamble with the odds not favorable. It is old technology, electronics have evolved. If anybody finds one, please let me know.

Comment

The spam bots really love this thread

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
                The spam bots really love this thread
                I laugh when I see posts for writing services with improper English. It's the equivalent of a detailing service advertised on a dirty vehicle!

Comment

Working...
                X