Cool touch cleaning products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool touch cleaning products

So I tried the new Boat Bling Mild Soap Sauce on my Cool Touch interior- it's okay. TBH I didn't even know the boat had Cool Touch until I bought it and I'm a little anxious because mild soap and water just doesn't get the grease marks and other grime like the Vinyl Sauce did on my old boat. I feel like I'm rough as hell on the vinyl to try and rub it clean. I'm also curious how the interior is going to hold up long term without a regular conditioner.

Has anyone tried anything else that works well?

I'm curious if the Vinyl Sauce just removes the "cooling" element on the new vinyl or if it actually causes discoloration or other defects. My boat interior is mostly white so I'm less concerned about the surface being too hot, but I wouldn't want to do any permanent damage.

Boat juice hands down don’t waist your time with anything else.
    surf till u die.

Comment

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I am pretty sure white does not come in cool touch only your darker accent color will be cool touch. So if you spray directly on the white and only wipe the white I don't see a problem with using vinyl sauce and conditioner. But boat juice is good for cool touch too

Comment

Working...
      X