Sinister X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinister X

Hi All - First time post and first time Tige owner. I just took delivery of a 2022 24RZX and I upgraded to the sinister X sound system. I absolutely love the boat but I'm slightly underwhelmed with the bass from the 2 12" subs. I have the bass all the way up in the EQ settings. Are there other adjustments I can make / are there settings on the amps that I can adjust? Thanks!!

Congrats on the new boat! I would have your dealer or a stereo shop re tune your amps. I had the sinister package last year and had the problem a slight hiss and not much power. They were able to re tune it and it was much better.

Comment

Haven't been in new Tiges and don't know what the X package entails but traditionally it's always been free air subs. Free air subs tend do be underwhelming in general due to the nature of how they function. Especially compared to a proper boxed/ported sub.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I have the bass all the way up in the EQ settings.
          This actually does little for the woofer, but greatly impacts the full-range speakers negatively.

I would seek out a shop that does marine audio installs and have then revisit the settings on the amps.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Congratulations! My uncle is looking to upgrade to Sinister X as well. Gonna start the modding after we finish installing the suspension and brake pads from 4Wheelonline onto the truck.

Comment

Working...
            X