Tower speaker issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower speaker issue

Second day out with my brand new 2022 23ZX. The right tower speakers are out, but the light rings work. Any suggestions?

gently push all the RCA cable in on the smaller of the two amps. Then do the same with speaker wire plugs.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks, that’s what I started to do. Both of my amps are the same size. It’s just a lot harder to access all of the connections on these newer Tiges. I’ll try a little later tonight when I’ve got access to some better tools.

Comment

Sounds like its got the Sinister amp upgrade. It will be the amp with only 2 RCA plugs in and 4 speaker wires.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Any update your right speaker?

Comment

I just got mine delivered 22 25zx and the plugs for a couple speakers had fallen out of the amps during shipping I bet that is the issue. I'm worried they are going to fall out when boating they don't have much drag holding them into the amp plug. Also mine are sinister amps. If they come loose while boating I'm going to look what I got to do to tighten them up so the don't come loose. To get to the plugs I did have to pull the amp covers off.

The lower amp should be the one for the rack speakers if they are sinister amps.
            Last edited by Gibbons24ve; 04-28-2022, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Ive never had a fully seated plug come out. In reality, I have to use a too to leverage the plugs out in order to wire them up. I just installed an SDX in a Supreme and those babies aint coming out.

Comment

Weird I was able to lightly pull on mine after I plugged them in and they came out with little effort maybe they weren't pushed all the way in and I didn't push in hard enough. I'll take covers off again and see if I can get them tighter. But with me just getting a 2022 boat with same problem I would look at those is all I'm saying.

Comment

Hey thanks everyone! I did get the speakers working again. I've got the Sinister amps, so I unscrewed the covers so I could see what was going on and just get a better idea of the setup. The tower speakers are on the lower amp and the plug had gotten loose and fallen out. Probably came loose from the trip from the factory to dealer in NC and then up to VA.

They do seem to be a little loose so probably the first thing to check if anyone else is having the same issue, especially after trailering or rough days on the water.

Comment

Working...
                  X