2005 22i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 22i

Looking for opinions on how this price is for a 2005 22i with 500 hours on it, guys is asking 30k for it? The boat is super clean and looks almost brand new condition, here are some of the aftermarket parts added, comes with a few boards also and has the dual prop set up on it (not sure what its called)

This boat is garage kept and in fantastic condition
    1700 lbs of ballast plus 800 lbs of fly high bags
    W tsunami pumps
    Clarion head unit w 450 watt clarion amp
    4 Phoenix gold tower speakers w Roswell cans.
    New powder coated tower w new Bimini
    4 Polk speakers in sides of boat
    1-10” 250 watt Bazooka sub
    1-12” JBL 250 watt sub
    All speakers have Led lighting
    Life Form underwater lighting
    Tap 2 trim tab system
    Snap out carpet in bow
    Custom canvas snap in cover
    Dorsey tandem axle w new tires

I have primarily been an offshore boat owner but looking into something new now. Boat market is crazy and I don't know a whole lot about wakeboats and in the process of researching. Just seeing if that would be a decent price for the boat?

I bought this same year/model 7 years ago and didn't pay that much for it. I know boat prices are high right now, but that seems high for a direct drive boat. If you have specific questions about the boat, I can probably help out. Some of the other users can chime in about current pricing on the boat. Just FYI, I paid 27k.

Comment

In my area a slightly older model sold for $28k, but price is dependent on your location. Can you elaborate on the dual props? Inboard boats don't have counter rotating props unless the seller means that he has a cruising prop and a surfing prop and you have to change between them.

Comment

Working...
      X