AVX system questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVX system questions

Hey all, new Tige owner here and I’m super excited about our 2015 RZ4. I’m hoping somebody here can help me out: My surflink remote doesn’t seem to be working, I’m trying to order a new one (issue one: can’t find one) and I’m also trying to adjust the AVX without the remote (issue two). I can’t find any options in the TigeTouch and I didn’t get a manual or anything. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to being part of the community!

Congrats and welcome. Cant help with the remote.

May need to go into dealer mode and reactivate the AVX on the TT? Just note, you cant adjust the AVX on land, unless in dealer mode.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Mike is correct. Dealer mode is 9191 when you get to the lock screen. Select AVX demo and you can test it on the trailer.

IIRC correctly there's a little blue LED on the remote. Does is light up when pressing buttons?? If so battery is good. If not change battery and then remote has to be paired to the boat which is a bit of a process. If we get that far I'll send you the documents that Justin has made up.

Also, if you can post a pic of what your software version is in the "system info" tab I can tell you if you have the final software version or if you need an update

Comment

This is my software, I was able to find the dealer settings, thank you! I replaced the battery in my remote, I can get the AVX number to move down with the remote while in dealer mode and the number moves up and down with the touch screen but the AVX piece itself doesn’t move at all.
        Last edited by JJB; 04-07-2022, 08:32 PM.

Comment

In the dealer mode and on the AVX demo screen, choose surf speed equal to. The plate will not move if set to less than or greater than surf speed.

Comment

Am I missing something on this? I’m at the screen in the picture and changing the set point up, down, pressing “ok” after an adjustment…. Nothing causes that AVX plate to move

Comment

That looks correct. The plate should move as you hit the up/down arrows. I don't think that you need to push OK after every change. It's been a while since I have used that menu, my AVX was removed 3 seasons ago.

Comment

I'm with JCP....it's been a while for me and can't remember AVX position at 10...but I'd try cycling it to from 10 to 1 to see if it moves while still having "Surf = " selected.

I'm on the road visiting family this weekend but when i gwt back in the shop next week i will check to see if your software version is the final for your boat. Not like it really matters but having that software version does take some of the guesswork out of things.

Id be amazed if both Lencos have failed at the same time but stranger things have happened.

Comment

Working...
                X