New boat is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New boat is done!

2022 is done and just waiting on a few shipping delays. The weather is starting to warm up and should be on the water here soon! Sorry for the blurry pics. More to come.
    IMG_6081.jpg
    IMG_6084.jpg

Congratulations! Dig the colors!

Comment

That thing is sick brotha! Can’t wait to see some pics on the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I agree yes congratulations and a great colour combination
        I’m in Victoria Australia and we have about 6 weeks left of nice weather before it’s pack up for the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very Sharp!!!

Comment

Thanks guys! Was the first custom order we have done so really cool to see it come to life.

Comment

Looks elegant. My favorite feature is your single axel setup

Comment

Yeah I missed the single axle set up that looks great I don’t reckon to get too far on it though

Comment

bsreid my spray date is set for Monday on the 24RZX. Like you, I’ve never done a fully custom build. Super stoked.

how long did the process take for you? They are telling me I should have it by mid to late April.

congrats again on a stellar looking boat.

Comment

This one took a bit longer. Went into production mid January and wrapped up beginning of February but was waiting on a few things and didn’t get many updates.
                    Mostly just been waiting on shipping delays and border closers for protests up here in Canada. Also waiting to time it with a smaller model heading to my dealer.
                    Mid late April sounds about right if they know you want it and get it delivered right away.
                    Last edited by bsreid; 03-19-2022, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 25cents View Post
                      Looks elegant. My favorite feature is your single axel setup
                      Had to stick with the single with the price increases this year

Comment

Congrats buddy. Is that black flake on the main panels??

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post
                          Congrats buddy. Is that black flake on the main panels??
                          Yeah black flake. It really changes depending on the light.

Comment

Looking good!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

AAFE20DE-9FE3-4E9D-A348-1541294A85C8.jpeg Finally got a trucker to come to Canada. Unloading tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X