Help removing cousins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help removing cousins!

Getting ready to take my last batch of seats to the seamstress for reupholstering.

I am now dealing with the bow. I need to get the three pieces off the sides. There is a round access hole in the front than I can not even get to my elbow, so that is out. I went under passenger side console removed panel and front ballast bag…I can wiggle in up to my belly then Claustrophobia set in.

Please….any advice? With a mirror I can see at least 2 sets of nuts I will need to remove.

or can I cut a bigger hole in the front and add a new hatch? Or would that even help?

Attached Files

What is your year and model??

Comment

2013 z3.

Comment

Not sure on your model, my 07 22i had screws into the seat backs that were accessible from the hatch you pictured and also where the battery compartment is and then each cushion had nuts that were accessible by either the round cut outs or I later found out that removing the speakers gives you way more access.

Our models are different but may help, I definitely wouldn’t cut new holes anywhere, everything is accessible in one way or another with varying degree of difficulty.

Comment

Working...
        X