2009 alpha Z Bimini parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 alpha Z Bimini parts

Heys guys hoping for some help I lost two pieces of my Bimini. I lam hoping I can find someone with them
    to get the measurements so I can re make them or the slight off chance someone has a set to buy. I have a early run 09 alpha Z tower Bimini was made by metcraft.Tige only used them for 1/2 2009. So I think this will only apply to people with 2009s that may have the metcraft Bimini. I lost the two rear pole that go into the back of the alpha Z tower for the back support. I have already been in talks with Great Lakes who made the Bimini after metcraft and they dont have anything because they changed the design. Here is a picture of what mine look like I just need measurement of the metal pole coming out of back thanks for any help.F334B006-B276-4979-B969-05C40EC38916.png

Hey Zach, I don't understand why those arms couldn't be updated to the newer style? I can get you better pictures if needed.

Comment

Cant just update due to the U shaped rear bar that goes around back on Bimini has female stubs welded onto it that the poles slide into. If i have no luck may see if i can just get rear U bar with the poles attached like newer style from great lakes. If I can just find someone with this style they would be very easy to copy just need measurements.

Comment

Stupid question as I know your mechanically inclined but, could you not use a piece of dowel or conduit to get a measurement?

Comment

Yeah that’s what I would do but just trying to get measurements to guy that owns boat now. I feel bad that I somehow lost them right before I sold boat to the guy.

Comment

Working...
          X