Tige Fuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Fuses

Does anyone know where you can get these old fuses with the screw hole on the lead side to attach to the bar in the fuse box holder. The new fuses are smaller, sometimes don't work and the screw part is larger and does not fit through the holes. They either make them with to straight attachments or two screw bent attachments. Does anyone still sell this larger size with the one screw attachment anymore with the small heads that fit in the fuse box under the dash? Or just TIGE?

Attached Files

https://www.carlingtech.com/

Contact Carling direct and see if they can tell a replacement circuit breaker.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

IIRC correctly these are a hard one to track down. They have an odd connection at the rear of the circuit breaker that bolts directly to a bus bar, and the threaded front of the breaker is a lot longer than most the breakers you will find available.

I think when I encountered this I just put a ring terminal on an inline fuse holder, drilled a small hole in the plastic case, and moved the whole circuit protection outside of the box.

Comment

I found four at TIGE but they were not cheap and actually terrible with their ridiculous shipping costs. So, I guess I have some extra 20s and some extra 10s. I actually guess I could use the shower 10 amp as a spare since I do not have a shower on my boat, but I have a fuse for it.

Comment

Working...
        X