2022 RZX20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 RZX20

I’m considering purchasing a wake boat. First boat for our family. I was looking at the ATX line but the dealer had a Tige RZX20 in stock at close to the same price as the ATX 24’. I think the 20’ would be more than enough room for my family. The RZX20 was super nice. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many do you think will be in the boat with you? Go back and get in both boats and see if that many plus all of your gear will fit and give you room and space for a day outing.

Comment

2 feet in boat length makes a drastic difference. Consider all the gear that goes along with family members such as floats, coolers, towels, gear bags, etc. That extra space gets eaten up quickly especially when inviting friends and family.

Comment

We have a lake house with a boathouse so I just figured we would take 6-7 people out at a time and then come back and pick up more people or gear or toys if needed. We're on a relatively small lake as well. The boat just seemed to be plenty of room when I walked through it but I'm new to this and not aware of all the gear and floats, etc. that require space as well.

Comment

For a first boat then 20rzx is a great start. Yes, it is a bit on the smaller side but it is deeper than lots making it feel significantly bigger. Living on the lake you won’t be loading up the same amount of gear as if you would be if you were going out for the day, meaning you can leave lunch and large coolers on the dock.
          A smaller boat is also easier to learn the basics of docking and trailering if you haven’t already.

Comment

Thanks guys for the input. Is $130K a good price? It's pretty optioned up.

Comment

The way the market is now it’s hard to compare prices or even negotiate much. My dealer does have a used 2020 20RZX for about that. So I’d say not bad.

Comment

Working...
              X