Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's my Tige worth?

I have an 05 20 Ci Switch with 119 hrs on the odo

Thinking of getting a more friendly drinking boat since we don't ski much anymore

This is the closed hull model and from what I'm told, only one of two made. One here in my backyard in the lake and the other in Hawaii.

Just wondering?
    Attached Files

What do you want for it just wondering???
    FairTax.org

Comment

Bump...anyone?

Comment

Not much of a market for closed bow boats, even with the water ski crowds. If your looking to sell good luck. Maybe try some water ski forums.

thewaterskiforum.com

ballofspray.com

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
          Not much of a market for closed bow boats, even with the water ski crowds. If your looking to sell good luck. Maybe try some water ski forums.

thewaterskiforum.com

ballofspray.com

After being washed out too many times in my previous MC, this closed bow boat is a relief

Comment

Bump...and a new season! Going to launch her tomorrow, but still interested in selling her...if anyone knows of one looking for an 05 with 120 hrs...lemme know

Unfortunately, 5 compressed vertebra and daughter gone off to school just doesn't lend itself to water skiing any more...I had vision of her bringing those young coeds over to ski, but she's yet to come through for me.

Thanks guys and happy and safe boating season to all!

Comment

Sorry I'm not in the market for a slalom machine but, I don't suppose you could post some pics of the interior, could you?
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

I might be intersted, PM me what your looking to get for her.

Comment

here are some pictures from today. I just placed her in the water. There are two small tears in the upholstery..one from the canopy top and the other from...I have no idea!

The tach reads 125.9 hours, but I'm certain it'll rise as we will be using the boat on weekends for the summer.

In addition to the top seen below, there is a Bimini and a full towing "Tige" cover as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

And a Tige Trailer too
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dual batteries and an AM/FM/CD player.....and, NEVER ridden outside of our fresh water lake

Comment

What do you want for it?

PM me a price.
                        Last edited by 91Terminator; 05-30-2011, 03:28 AM.
                        FairTax.org

Comment

Not sure what kind of market there is for for a closed bow DD, but IMO, that boat has some character.

Good luck with the sale.
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                            Not sure what kind of market there is for for a closed bow DD, but IMO, that boat has some character.

Good luck with the sale.
                            Thanks! Being only one of two ever made and the other being on the Big Island last I heard, its' a collectors edition

Comment

If only I wasn't a poor college student...
                              Common Sense is not so Common
                              Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X