Stern Grab Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stern Grab Bar

I've noticed many other 22ve's have grab bars on the stern above the platform. Mine doesn't have one and Ive been considering installing one. Was this an option? I've always wondered why my boat doesn't have one. Just curious.

Originally posted by Semi-Pro-ish View Post
    I've noticed many other 22ve's have grab bars on the stern above the platform. Mine doesn't have one and Ive been considering installing one. Was this an option? I've always wondered why my boat doesn't have one. Just curious.
    I’m not the final authority on this, but I’m pretty sure those are 22V not Ve. I’m looking at the back of my Ve and don’t see a place to put a bar because of the shape of the rear end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post

I’m not the final authority on this, but I’m pretty sure those are 22V not Ve. I’m looking at the back of my Ve and don’t see a place to put a bar because of the shape of the rear end.

Im no expert on these boats either, but I did do a google image search and I see quite a few VE's with the grab handle. Maybe they were all added? Thanks

Comment

Im no expert on these boats either, but I did do a google image search and I see quite a few VE's with the grab handle. Maybe they were all added? Thanks
        Dude, your not even kidding. That’s crazy! I’m sorry!

Looks like it wouldn’t be hard to add. I saw an old post suggesting it may have been a factory or dealer option. The location in the pictures is pretty reachable - kind of near where the water pump would be. Looks like there are after market options including some with tow hooks on it for tubes and stuff.

Comment

I'm sure someone knows. Ive also noticed some VE's have teak platforms, and I've assumed that was a dealer option too. I've tried to research the factory options for this boat but I haven't found any info.

Comment

We do have them. That being said I don't use it all that much and not sure anyone really does.lol. Don't think I'd miss it if I didn't have one.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm sure someone knows. Ive also noticed some VE's have teak platforms, and I've assumed that was a dealer option too. I've tried to research the factory options for this boat but I haven't found any info.
              While I do recall that you could get a teak or fiberglass swim platform, I do not remember which was standard and which was the option. My 06 had no handle but fiberglass platform. We bought it off the showroom floor as opposed to spec'ing it out.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
              X