Need help finding a cover for 22VE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding a cover for 22VE

Hello, I have a 2008 22VE and Ive been searching for a new cover. All the ones I see online have the straps and are made to tie down onto a trailer. My boat is not on a trailer so I'm looking for a cover with a draw string or similar. Can anyone provide info on where to find one? Thanks!

Great Lakes boat tops

Comment

2X on Great Lakes Boat Tops. They provide outstanding customer service. I had heard they stopped taking orders for a bit as they were overwhelmed, but they may have picked it up again. Recommend reaching out to Ashley Denton at adenton@greatlakesboattop.com or (423) 884-5207.

Comment

Do you have an e series tower? The Westland cover from boat covers direct is a ratchet. Works great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post
          Do you have an e series tower? The Westland cover from boat covers direct is a ratchet. Works great for me.

I have a brand new cover for sale. Fits my 2007 Tige 22ve. It has the ratchet system no tie downs needed. I bought an extra one due to Covid delays when I purchased the first cover. PM me if interested. Brand new never even put on the boat. Made by outer armor.

Comment

Originally posted by adsprog03 View Post

I have a brand new cover for sale. Fits my 2007 Tige 22ve. It has the ratchet system no tie downs needed. I bought an extra one due to Covid delays when I purchased the first cover. PM me if interested. Brand new never even put on the boat. Made by outer armor.

PM sent. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post

Im looking at the westland, which material did you get? It looks like there are three choices but they all say "free tie down kit" Thanks

Comment

The cover above by Commercial Sewing Outer Armor is a quality made product. They are the OEM for newer Tige models.

Comment

Originally posted by Semi-Pro-ish View Post

Im looking at the westland, which material did you get? It looks like there are three choices but they all say "free tie down kit" Thanks
                  I got the sunbrella. The cover the guy had on the boat before me was sharkskin and it was tearing in the rub spots. It stays on a lift so it’s subjected to a little more sun and stuff.

The tie down kit is so you can secure it to tow with the cover on (which I’m not a fan of anyways). I couldn’t tell you where those straps are currently. We only use the ratchets. It goes over the swim platform and when it’s on there and tightened, it’s sharp. The guy above posted a picture. Looks just like that.

Comment

Commercial Sewing builds excellent covers
                    surf till u die.

Comment

Working...
                    X