Windshield screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windshield screws

Anyone know where I can get these for the windshield frame? If you have them can I buy a few? My local dealer said sorry do not have those and no mention of trying to contact pacific coast marine windshields and help with it. I even emailed them so far no response.

I would take it out and go to a local hardware store. Should be able to match it there and save you some time.
    Oh Yeah!

Comment

Was going to say the same thing as Koolaid. I usually go to like Fastenal, or somewhere equivalent. I’ll buy like 20 of every screw I need, at any given time, then keep a little case of hardware extras in the boat. Saves you a trip for 1 screw every time, and if you need something while you’re out on the water, it doesn’t cause you to miss any lake time. I but the stainless screws that are used for access covers and that stuff by the 100, and just replace them every time, instead of dealing with stripping screw heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looks like its possibly an aluminum screw thats painted.

You can get some painted screws or paint your own, if you need a large quantity.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

They emailed back and said they could get me some.

Comment

Working...
          X