Screen won't turn on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen won't turn on

Picked up my 2019 Tige ZX1 from the dealership over two weeks ago and it sat in my driveway until today. I went to go check the fuel level, and noticed batter 1 was in the "on" position. Hit the little blue button and nothing happened. Switched to "both batteries" and the screen WOULD come on.

As we dropped it in the water, I started it with both batteries. When I switched it to "battery 1", the screen immediately turned off. Both batteries were chagrinning from the screen when it was on and had good voltage. Am I missing something here? Is there a circuit breaker or a connection I can check? I plan on calling the dealer tuesday when they're open but I'll be out of town yet again for 2 weeks and have very limited time to pull it out of my dock and just haul it back to the dealer...

I'm guessing the voltage was coming off the alternator and not what the battery actually had so when you switched it to 1 it had no power. Do you have an onboard battery charger? If so theres a plug for an extension cord under the dash, let it charge up and see if it makes a difference.

Comment

House battery is disconnected (its power or ground) or the house battery is completely toast.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Sounds like the house battery is dead, once charged the screen would have come on.

Comment

Working...
        X