looking for 2003 Tige 24v owners manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for 2003 Tige 24v owners manual

Hi all, just looking for a 2003 Tige 24v owners manual for the boat I've just purchased - first time Tige owner - very excited!
    - haven't managed to find one online so was hoping someone on this group might have one in digital form?
    Thanks so much

Boats like this, may have half a dozen "manuals' Is there a particular area you had a question?
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks chpthril. This is my first wake boat purchase, so everything about using the boat is new to me - I guess I was thinking of some kind of manual that might go through the user features and describe the correct way to operate them - from all the buttons, lights, stereo, heater, starting procedure, regular maintenance that an owner should do or get done - etc - I guess I was thinking that a boat might have been sold with a owners manual much like a car or truck is. I'm a voracious consumer of knowledge, and I like to know as much as possible about how to use the machinery / vehicles I own.

Comment

95% of the maintenance will be found with the engine manufacturer's manual, transmission (likely Borg Warner) manual and v-drive ( Walter) manual.

"stereo" would likely be a Clarion XMD series head unit and oval remotes.

As to buttons on the helm, a boaters' safety class will tell you more about how to use them then any manual will.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          95% of the maintenance will be found with the engine manufacturer's manual, transmission (likely Borg Warner) manual and v-drive ( Walter) manual.

"stereo" would likely be a Clarion XMD series head unit and oval remotes.

As to buttons on the helm, a boaters' safety class will tell you more about how to use them then any manual will.
          My uncle might need those manuals as well. We'll be checking this '05 Tige 24v soon after we finished installing the suspension from 4Wheelonline onto the truck.

Comment

The oldest manual I have on the forum is a 2004 Manual, https://www.tigeowners.com/Downloads. Hope that helps!

Comment

Brilliant - thanks for that Matt - In my time on the site I hadn't seen it right there in front of me on the top level of the site, however the link seems to be bad for the 2007 manual - I get the message: "Forbidden" You don't have permission to access this resource" message, but I can click on the links for the user manuals for later years and they come up ok.

Comment

sorry - correction, I meant to say the bad link is on the 2004 manual. The ones above seem to be ok

Comment

Originally posted by toastie22 View Post
                  Brilliant - thanks for that Matt - In my time on the site I hadn't seen it right there in front of me on the top level of the site, however the link seems to be bad for the 2007 manual - I get the message: "Forbidden" You don't have permission to access this resource" message, but I can click on the links for the user manuals for later years and they come up ok.
                  I just posted those links yesterday and the link is updated and so should be able to see it now. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post

I just posted those links yesterday and the link is updated and so should be able to see it now. Thanks!
                    Great thanks Matt - the link is working now - much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                    X