Touch2 dealer locked memu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch2 dealer locked memu

Anyone know what is in the dealer locked menu? Is there a genaric code? I'd like to access it and see what is in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks. Not much in there

Comment

It’s nice if you ever have to check your actuators or anything like that. I think I had to activate the control for my transom lights when I installed them, in there. There isn’t anything too earth shattering in there. Probably doesn’t require a secret code, that isn’t all that secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Zackdogg View Post
          It’s nice if you ever have to check your actuators or anything like that. I think I had to activate the control for my transom lights when I installed them, in there. There isn’t anything too earth shattering in there. Probably doesn’t require a secret code, that isn’t all that secret.

Some manufacturers have some other codes that get you into developer mode, or other test screens for thrusters and other fun stuff. 9191 is universal to all Murphy tho. Some brands only have 2 numbers on the dealer screen....guess what...is 91 lol

Comment

So touch2 is a murphy. Can i contact them directly about a replacement screen? If so, what is the r website?

Comment

I believe Murphy will tell you to get it thru a Tige dealer...but it's worth a try.

I also seem to recall you saying your boat is a 15 or 16. If you have a Polk head unit in your glove box you will need the older version of the 7" screen.

Comment

Do you know the murphy website? I tried google but nothing jumped out at me.
                yes I have the polk system in the glove box and that has issues also that i need to figure out

Comment

Originally posted by freeheel4life View Post

Some manufacturers have some other codes that get you into developer mode, or other test screens for thrusters and other fun stuff. 9191 is universal to all Murphy tho. Some brands only have 2 numbers on the dealer screen....guess what...is 91 lol
                  Well that’s not a very secret code either, now!! Way to let the cat out of the bag!!

Comment

Originally posted by SRK99 View Post
                    Do you know the murphy website? I tried google but nothing jumped out at me.
                    yes I have the polk system in the glove box and that has issues also that i need to figure out
                    Some of the Polk stuff can be fixed by making sure you have the latest update on your software, although mine has always been a little buggy, anyways. It’s definitely better with the software updates, though.

Comment

Good too know thanks zackdogg. I just got my software updates. I will be installing it tonight

Comment

SRK99

https://www.fwmurphy.com/

Comment

I forget but I think your screen had an HT or HV prefix.

After 16 is the PV700 screen and won't work in your boat.

Comment

Working...
                          X