Remove transom grab handle for dog leg safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove transom grab handle for dog leg safety

I have a 20V that I'd like to remove the transom grab handle because I'm worried about my dogs getting their paws caught when getting in and out. Does anyone have any thoughts on plugging the holes that looks pro?

Build a platform that attaches to the handle, my dogs love it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is excellent. I had mulled over the idea to somehow use diamond plate to do something similar. Would you mind sharing how you mounted yours? Thanks!

Comment

gumby is the father of the step and was helpful in building mine. He has different tools and did it a bit differently, I hope he joins the discussion.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gumby
          EaglePoint Here are some resent pics of mine. I inlaid EVA foam in mine just to keep it from slick. Upper and lower. I have a pattern if you would like one PM me.

so much for that I can't do pics I will try later. I am sure there are some if you go to My profile. look at "My Boat"
          I can't do pictures now either....

Comment

Comment

Here is mine, compliment's of Gumby

Comment

Thanks so much everyone. This is exactly what I was hoping for. I will likely have something similar made by next season and will follow-up with you all then. What a great resource!

Comment

Working...
                X