It’s flipping winter!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s flipping winter!!!

Jesus what the hell just happened? I’m in Colorado and snowboard a ton but I’m not ready. Who else is still surfing?

Gonna be 85 again here today, so yeah, id be surfing if I wasnt still too busy. But, gonna be a quick temp change as a front moves through tomorrow and Fall will finally be here.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yeah I feel ya brother. Would still be out on the water but the boat has sold and the weather has completely turned anyways. Already looking at flights down to AZ.

Comment

The past 3 weekends have been rainy and raw but we still surfed with air temp 55 and water temp 62. We pulled all the water toys and dock on Monday and of course it was in the 70's. They started 3' draw down on the lake Monday and that is about all the water there is getting to our typical ramp. We will still go to the lake this weekend, the sailboat is sitting on the beach and the jetskis are easy enough to put back in on our beach. We dug out the Airchair a few weeks ago and my son has really been digging it even though he is way to small, so I can see us doing that behind a jetski.
        We went to watch the grass drag/water cross races the other day to get pumped for winter.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X