2020 vs 2021 vs 2022 23ZX differences year over year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 vs 2021 vs 2022 23ZX differences year over year

Considering ordering a 2022 23zx. Primary use will be surfing.

I can't find a ton on the differences year over year and if they are essentially the same boat I'd definitely consider pre owned.

Any help is appreciated on listed differences or improvements by model year. Thanks.

​​​
    Last edited by Zac; 09-22-2021, 02:13 PM.

2020 will have GSA surf plates, 2021 likely to have the new Tige surf plate although some early builds still had GSA plates, 2022 will have the Tige surf plates. Other than that interior and everything should be identical. I have had a 2020 25ZX with the GSA and now a 2021 25ZX with the Tige surf plates, we prefer the new Tige surf plates the wave is better in my opinion.

Comment

Thanks akdoc. Is there any change to the tower?

Comment

I can't remember what year Tige moved away/tried the larger ballast aerators instead of Tsunami 1200s but pumps did change at one point.

RGB controller changed a bit too.

I'm not sure if the tower has had any changes but the E2 is a solid unit.

Comment

For 2022 they changed the tower colors slighlty and added more accent lighting and a side tow point.

Comment

Go with the 2022 you won’t be disappointed our 25zx 2022 slays and the new plates are incredible
            surf till u die.

Comment

New E3 tower and board rack options for 2022.

Comment

Working...
              X