New to Tige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Tige

Hello all, we decided to upgrade from our old boat to a 2019 R21. This was first full weekend at lake and have couple questions that I came across. First was I noticed a plug under dash that wasn’t plugged together. I plugged it in but didn’t notice anything change so left unplugged for rest of weekend until I could find out what it was. Will post picture of plug. Second was how to get the maps feature to work.
    Any tips or other small things anyone can think of that you wished you would of know about sooner will be appreciated. Thanks

It is unplugged on my '19R21 as well, I think it is an S-Video input for the rear-view camera. (If you search on the forum there are adaptors to use get a GoPro hooked up.)

The maps will require a card to work, I ordered the following from Amazon: MSD/NAV+NI Plus.
    On the back of the Touch2 screen there is a cover that you must remove with two allen-head screws to insert that SD card into. The only unique note is the North Up/Course Up buttons don't do anything for me - the map is always facing north, maybe you will have better luck.
    If you have the larger CLEAR screen, I think there is a USB input for the map instead of the SD card.

Otherwise, the R21 makes a great wave with plenty of push despite what you may read from naysayers, A TigeOwner facebook forum search will have plenty of ballasting suggestions from fellow owners.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
    X