2016 RZX Subfloor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 RZX Subfloor

Having fill issues with ballast. Wanted to start by inspecting the bags in subfloor. Boat is stored so preparing prior to arrival. The 2 screws in floor at mishap remove and lift the floor section around trash receptical?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by teachercop View Post
    Having fill issues with ballast. Wanted to start by inspecting the bags in subfloor. Boat is stored so preparing prior to arrival. The 2 screws in floor at mishap remove and lift the floor section around trash receptical?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    There are 4 individual HDPE access panels that will unscrew, one for each bag. Rears are in the rear corners of the boat, fronts are up in the storage close to the batteries, somewhere, and opposite that. If you want to access pumps and valves, then you would pull your big center access. You can see the joints, and the screws are close to those, front and back. You can see some of that stuff just by pulling the trash can out, although I’m not sure how much. Might be able to get to this valves and tell if the pumps are running, through there.

I always have a giant pile of extra SS screws, for reassembly, as I strip almost all of them, every time. Those bag access covers also go back together if you keep them oriented the same, and don’t switch the sides up, to line up the screw holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
    X