looking for Transducer Tige' part# U2514B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for Transducer Tige' part# U2514B

Does anyone sell parts? I contacted Tige' and they said the part is in stock. I have submitted parts request to several dealers and even my local dealer will not respond after several emails back and forth.

Follow the wire on the ducer. It will have Airmars PN on it. Use that to try and source it from somewhere else if you arent getting response from a dealer.

Comment

That part number is for a Airmar Bi-ducer depth/temp. I believe the Airmar part number is 44-199-2-01. If so, I can help you out and have one shipped to you today.

Comment

Mike here is the tag. I emailed Airmar they said contact Medallions I was told the part number was then contacted Tige. I have all kinds of back and forth emails.

Comment

But yes mine is depth and temp

Comment

Hmm, the one I have is a differenet P/N. I'm not sure if it just supersdes that one or if they are different.

Attached Files

Comment

Is 509170 the Tige Part number?

Comment

just wondering if you had or pulled U2541B from the shelf that is what the Medallionis sales gave me if it is the same.

Comment

509170 is actually MasterCraft P/N. U2541B is Tige P/N. I believe the Airmar P/n is 44-199-2-01.

Comment

Got this at my local dealer. The girl that I had email correspondence with was out Saturday so I was unable to ask why she quit emailing me.

Comment

You may have to depin and remind the plug to match the boat harness

Comment

Ok thanks I will be sure and double check it.

Comment

Saga of the transducer is complete. Onto the Chromax emblems they finally ordered for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X