Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New owner of a 22V riders addition

Hello all,
    New to the Tigé world as I just picked up a 2004 22V riders addition last week! Love the boat so far and have been very impressed with it on the first time out. Im sure I will have some more questions but an owners manual would be a great start. I've seen a few conversations on here that say the manuals aren't great but I would still like to see what's available. I see mention of some manuals in the "downloads" section of the site but I can't seem to navigate there? If someone could help to direct me there I would very much appreciate it!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Where are you located? Congrats on the new boat...

Comment

Just outside of albany NY. The boat has spent it's whole life in Sacandaga lake, we will mostly have it in Saratoga lake.

Comment

For the owners manual, I would recommend reaching out to KoolAid on here. Please note; he works at Tige, and they are VERY busy right now, so you might not get a response right away. You might want to mention your specific need on this thread too; https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/gen...free-tige-swag

Comment

Thanks I will contact him and I had seen that thread, but my specific question is regarding the "downloads" section of the site (as mentioned in this thread that they would be uploaded there). Does this section exist?

Comment

There are downloads available on the main Tige page for 2019 and later, and there used to be a section on here for the older manuals as well. Not sure what happened, or if I am just not looking in the right place. Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Comment

The site went through a fairly major upgrade last year and I think a few of those resources like the "Downloads" section may not exist anymore. You'll also find some old links that don't work, but you can generally use search with the title words to find those pages. This is largely an educated guess (as an IT guy) though, as I haven't been around myself all that long

Comment

Working...
                X