Loose throttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loose throttle

The throttle lever on my ‘14 RZR has become very sloppy. That does happen with over 800 hours though. I’m not talking about the knob on top, but the lever itself, around the neutral button. Does anybody know if they can be tightened or rebuilt? I haven’t tore into it yet, I just thought I’d ask before I do.

You just remove the small Allen screw that's in the center of the neutral button. There's three more Allen screws underneath the button that will tighten it all up. I like to remove them and put a little blue loctite on them so you don't have to do it all again. Or just tighten them and wait

Comment

Thank you. I tried tightening that screw but it was already tight. I didn’t realize there were additional fasteners below. I didn’t want to start disassembling and get into something unexpected which takes me down at this time of year. I thought if it was more involved it would be a off season project.

Comment

I have a 2021 RZX23 mine is loose as well. I took the handle off and seen only one screw. Are the newer boats the same?

Comment

That was the answer. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X