Finally took delivery of the new Tige RZX23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally took delivery of the new Tige RZX23

After ordering in January with expected delivery in early May, I finally picked up my 2021 RZX23 on Saturday. Almost 1/2 my season is gone as I'm in Wisconsin, but I'm just happy to finally have it. Only reason for the post is I felt there isn't a ton of information on this forum specific to this model. I've only taken it out a few days and still getting used to it, but I will report back in a few weeks with my initial thoughts. Only regret so far was removing the thruster option (originally on build) as I trailer everywhere. I didn't see the value at the price point, but with how busy my local launches are and the insane boat traffic, it sure would be nice at the docks. Also, it seems odd that they located the sea strainer under the floor, yet consider it a regularly serviceable maintenance item.

Quick thanks to all of you who donate your time to this community!

Congrats!! Beautiful boat!! The V drive dipstick is down there too and I hate it. Really wish they would just add a flip up hatch to the step up across both lines....

Comment

Great looking boat! Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Feel free to reach out. 23 RZX slams and is pretty easy to dial in.
        -Brandon Lucas
        Houston, Tx

Comment

I see one option you will miss. It is the trailer extensions on the rear. The RZX has no front walkway so we load from the back.

Comment

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback. Maxrider... I agree, it already drives me nuts walking across the bow cushions every time. I tried looking up the option you referenced for the Boatmate trailer and didn't see anything. Can you post a pic?

Comment

Comment

Ugh... Yeah I like that! Sure beats the step ladder.

Comment

You can find information about this model on the official spare parts website. I also looked for them on a similar model, but only found them on a Canadian forum.
                  UPD: I found a few shipping companies that supply such equipment. Maybe someone can use the information. Anyway, I ordered a motor for a boat and a generator for a motorhome not too long ago. Then I tracked the parcels with tracking newgistics number and watched the arrival date. And there I was told that the new online shop may have the parts you are looking for. Check it out and see if there's any information that might be useful to you.
                  Last edited by dinaywhat; 11-02-2021, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X