'07 22ve no power to blower, bilge, nav etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'07 22ve no power to blower, bilge, nav etc

Have a beautiful 07 22ve. 525 hours. Took it out last night moved the taps2 plate to the 1 position after launching and haven't had power to the taps2 plate rocker switch on the throttle handle, and the following switches: blower, nav light, bilge, courtesy lights, tower speakers, and all my ballast pumps. Everything else works great. Hoping to celebrate freedom this weekend. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Checked all the fuses I could find under the dash and by the batteries. Found 2 blown 10amp replaced them, no change.

Thanks

The breaker box under the helm, on the wall, has 2 white switches that connect, disconnect voltage from the two rows of BUS bars that power all the breakers. Make sure the switches are up.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Yep white switches are up. Thank you for helping.

Comment

My response may have been confusing. The White switches are up but I still have no power.

Comment

chpthril I have a '10 22ve that seems to have a similar intermittent issue with ballast, blower, bilge and nav lights. Fuses are good. There is voltage going inland out of the medallion box to everything. Are the BUS bars you referring to the ones that have 4(?) lugs on each? Everything seems to work fine some days than not others. Than fine when we fill in the morning but not later in the day. Any help is appreciated

Comment

I pull my batteries every off season and have them tested and recharged. Did that back in April everything looked good. I decided to just pull the accessory battery and have it testedat auto zone. Sure enough it was only pushing 8.5 volts to start and had 0% charge. Left it with them to charge, just to see if it comes back. I'll keep you posted on progress.

Comment

Found the issue. It was the in line circuit breaker that's between the house battery and the dash. It was originally mounted on the floor of the boat in the battery compartment in port locker. I only found it after removing the batteries. Wasn't tripped but was corroded... Horrifically corroded. Back on the water just in time for the wife's birthday.

Comment

AllRollo That is good to know! I'm going to check and see if I have the same issue. I feel that everything works okay for a while but then stops. Thermal breaker would make sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                X