2021 23ZX Surf Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 23ZX Surf Settings

Just curious what everyone’s set up is for surfing with tige GO. What do you think settings for the best wave are.

For the 25ZX it's fill all ballast 100% and set go system to 11.3 and vary wake steepness and speed to the riders preference. We sometimes run 400 pounds of lead in the bow as well.

Comment

We have 23ZX and do 100% ballast, 200 lbs of lead to aft port side (i am bigger guy and primarily ride regular side), 10.8-11.2 MPH.
      We vary wave steepness based on rider preference and conditions, but usually towards the steep side (although we use more mellow for beginners).
      Really like the wave!

Comment

Love the 23ZX wave.
        We go 100% all the way around.
        100# of lead in each corner of the surf locker. Can still fit a board or two in the locker.
        200# of lead under the front bow cushion.
        100# mid ship.
        Right around 12 mph.
        Surf on Norris.jpgScandin on Norris.jpg
        Just upgraded to the larger plug and play rear bags from wakemakers. Haven't been out with them.
        Both pictures the wave is on 1 from the steepest setting.
        Have fun and enjoy.
        Attached Files
        "You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body."

Comment

11.8 mph, 100% full (occasionally 90% nonsurf side), surf 2 or 3, taps 3 or 4 depending on rider.

Comment

Does anyone have any additional feedback on the wave with the wakemakers rear bag upgrade? Looks like they add 570 lbs to the rear. Did you add any lead anywhere else with the larger rear bags? What’s the ballast fill time with the larger bags?

Comment

As mentioned on FB, I purchased the 835s at the recommendation of Ben Hovland (a Tige Owner in Texas). He removed the ballast bags in the bow and plugged/capped them off, added 800 in lead up there, and ran with that. No idea on the fill time yet, but will hopefully know soon enough. His video that he shared with me with that set up looked really solid. He's good people too.

Comment

Working...
              X