2017 RZX3 Windshield replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 RZX3 Windshield replacement

Hey, I was towing my boat back from dealer and something hit the windshield and it smashed into a million pieces. I am having issues with finding one that isn't 3K. All I need is the driver side square piece. Anyone know someone or a place that makes windshields for these boats?

Thanks,

Maybe these guys can answer some questions?
    http://www.marineglassspecialties.co...placement.html
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Assuming it’s just tempered glass, because it’s flat, you should be able to just measure and order a piece from any custom glass shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes it's tempered glass and it's flat.
        I was thinking of using a polycarbonate panel that I will cut as a temporary thing to be able to use the boat.

Thanks,

Comment

Had the same thought, but you should be able to order tempered glass, to any size and thickness, pretty easy. I could get it in about a week, locally.

Comment

Zackdogg Yep just went to auto glass shop and they are taking it appart now and will order me a new piece of glass.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by VinceRZX3 View Post
              Zackdogg Yep just went to auto glass shop and they are taking it appart now and will order me a new piece of glass.

Thanks,
              Nice dude!! You’ll learn quick, anything you do yourself, on these things, you’ll want to think outside of the box. Unless you like burning money. Going to the dealer for anything you don’t have to go to them for, is a gigantic waste.

Comment

Working...
              X