Considering Move from Z1 to newer R21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering Move from Z1 to newer R21

We have a 2010 Z1 (no ballast) that has been a perfect boat for us for the last 10 years but considering upgrading to a newer boat. With trying to stay under $90K it limits the options but the R21 seems to maybe be the best fit. Would love to jump to the 21ZX but the used market isn't there yet to be had for under $100K.

Criteria would be under $90K, less than 100 hours, 2018+. Will the R21 be a good upgrade for us? Anything specific/critical to be looking for in options on the R21? Since it is no longer being made, I can't find a way to build one out to check MSRP pricing as a gauge of where the prices are now. I know the used market is nuts, but what price range should a 2018+ used R21 be at right now and how far off of the new purchase price could it have fallen by now?

It's been a while since we've been in the market for a boat, so any help is much appreciated. And if you're in the market for a pristine 2010 Z1 let me know!

Have you considered an ATX 22? Fit and finish probably not far from an r21 with a better stock surf system.

(That’s the extent of my helpful input. Sorry.

Comment

Yes, the ATX's are nice for sure. I do like the 22' ATX, but I prefer the look and finishes of the Tige's better. Simple things like the windshield or lack thereof for the ATX is not ideal.

22' length is the limit for us. Anyone on here looking to sell a 2018+ 21'-22' Tige or ATX?

Comment

Working...
      X