Tige Chromax emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Chromax emblems

Anyone know where I can find the large Tige chromax emblem found near the stern on the side of most Tiges? Dealer wants $170 each for them.

What year are you looking for? I don't think the old style are available at all any more. The new style (2017 MY I believe) are going to have to go through a dealer. You might be able to try and get custom ones made from Domed Numbers | Domed Lettering

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
      What year are you looking for? I don't think the old style are available at all any more. The new style (2017 MY I believe) are going to have to go through a dealer. You might be able to try and get custom ones made from Domed Numbers | Domed Lettering
      They are for a 2018. I guess I’ll have to go thru the dealer.
      These are the ones I’m looking for.

Comment

Yeah those are the new style. What year is your boat? Did you hit something that made the letter fall off? If so, you're probably just going to have to eat the dealer cost. If not, they had a bad run of those decals in 2017 and random letters would fall off, should be a warranty claim if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeB313 View Post
          Yeah those are the new style. What year is your boat? Did you hit something that made the letter fall off? If so, you're probably just going to have to eat the dealer cost. If not, they had a bad run of those decals in 2017 and random letters would fall off, should be a warranty claim if that's the case.
          I bought my boat used last year and it did not have the badges so I’ll have to eat the cost. It’s a 2018 rzx2.

Comment

there is one for sale on the tigeowners facebook page.

Comment

Does anyone have suggestions for re-applying and old chromax dash plate?

Comment

domednumbers.com has tige decals

Comment

Working...
                X