2019 R20 tige touch 2 gps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 R20 tige touch 2 gps?

Hey guys, does anyone know where to put an sd card so that you can run gps software on the touch 2? I’ve heard there is but don’t know where? Also, if so, anyone have suggestion on which software works?

You can buy a Navionics card... or you can purchase and then download the software online (which also lets you update the GPS info in the future) on mine I have to remove the screen to install the Navionics card, its behind a small removable access panel on the back of the screen which I assume is too keep moisture out. FYI, you may need a software update after adding the Navionics card? Your dealer can get software update and can probably give you better info on the GPS

Comment

2017+ 7" screens, all 10.6" and all 4" screens require the USB type navigation card. Not the SD card style like the 2015-2016 7" screens.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

So your saying it requires a usb type? Where does the usb go? I don’t think I have a usb plug. I do have a door towards the top back of the screen that has torx screws on it. Does it matter which navionics software you get?

Comment

You have a USB cable hanging from the back of the touch screen under the dash. It plugs in there. I couldn't tell you the correct one that is off the shelf. I get them wrong every time and the customer gets upset at me. Gotta get one through a dealer to ensure you have the right one. Unless someone on here can tell you for sure otherwise.
          Oh Yeah!

Comment

Ok so it is a usb plug in. I called the dealership and they wand $499 for the software! Does anyone know where else to source the map software and have a part number ?

Comment

Did you call navionics and ask them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did and they acted like they had no idea. They seem to just go by the chart on their page. I mentioned it was Murphy but that I thought it was an hv7000 and they don’t show anything with that. It seems the dealer is the only option but that price is crazy

Comment

So I paid for the option when I ordered the boat. The factory even put in the wrong card. It worked, but the charts were worthless. My dealer was able to figured out the correct card to use. I have a 2019 R23. Try calling eagle marine in ft worth and ask for Trey in service. He should be able to point you in the right direction. I will be digging into the helm this winter and can look for the card /usb stick to see what info might be on it if you can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamer View Post
                    So I paid for the option when I ordered the boat. The factory even put in the wrong card. It worked, but the charts were worthless. My dealer was able to figured out the correct card to use. I have a 2019 R23. Try calling eagle marine in ft worth and ask for Trey in service. He should be able to point you in the right direction. I will be digging into the helm this winter and can look for the card /usb stick to see what info might be on it if you can wait.

Were you able to get a look T the card/usb? Dealer pricing on these things are criminal! $200 increase from when this original post was made. Dealer wants $650 for a USB drive with software that could literally be downloaded for free if they were more open with the hardware.

Comment

Working...
                    X