I'm (hopefully) making a comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm (hopefully) making a comeback!

So, I had a 2000 21V Rider's Edition a few years back. Same old story... loved it, did not use it as much as I wanted and ultimately sold it. I have missed it ever since, especially seeing the used market this year and looking to come back. Anywho, assuming everything is good, I am pulling the trigger on a 2020 R21 that is used (48 hours on it). Story is, it was a dealer floor model with, I would say the standard options. It was purchased 2 months ago, the buyer loved it, but really wished it had some options that it did not come with such as rear camera and the Tige Specific Tower Speakers and some other things. After running the numbers it was obviously getting pricey and noticed that they had an RZX with all of the options that he really wanted on the R21 and decided that it was worth trading in the 2 month old boat for the RZX.

So I was just looking for any advice of things to look for or if anyone knows of any common issues that have come up on this Year/Model so far.

Go for it! I have a 2019 R23. R21 is basically the same boat. 2020 has the GSA surf plates and will surf better than the 2019 R21....I don’t ever use the camera....have any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I figure I am not going to miss the camera. I will probably miss heaters (I'm assuming it doesn't have them), but I'll make do.

I figured if I wanted a camera, it would be a gopro and from looking online it looks like it should integrate with the Tige CLEAR screen, unless they lock features out unless you pay for them, like other manufacturers.

Its this one here:

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2020-TI...an-114215.aspx
      Last edited by Yojax10; 08-15-2020, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Price is about right, but think there’s some wiggle room. If there’s something you want like heater, have them add it into the deal for no $$....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

did you buy because its sold now

Comment

Yep he did....

Comment

Wow. I somehow disappeared from here. Yes, I did buy that boat. Guess I have been way to busy enjoying the boat to respond until 2 years later....

Comment

Working...
              X